Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kobutsu's Muse-ing "Hail Mary! Full of SPACE..."

This just in from my friend Kobutsu:

Hail Mary! Full of SPACE....

The Lord is desirous of your empty space babe.

Blessed art thou among first century Palestinian women - You are the
only one who bought the vacuum cleaner.

Woah! Hey Gabe, a lotta good this vacuum cleaner does me, we gots no
electric in first century Palestine. Good luck pitchin' them things.

Now you're pushin' for your boss to enter this empty space. Your
pimpin' for god not sellin' vacuum cleaners. I mean, let's get REAL
here... you comin' in here tellin' me I'm gonna be famous and shit but

I gotta go through the hell of watching my kid brutally beaten and
murdered. Nah...

I'll pass... And don't be commin' back with "offers" -- I ain't no
workin' girl. I'm pure virgin and stayin' that way thank you. There
ain't gonna be no fruits in this womb jack.

What ever's in, or not in this womb - is by invitation only, so don't
be comin' 'round here makin' no annunciations. An' don't be comin'
back with "better" offers, this ain't no bazaar. This space is not
for rent or sale.

I rejoice in my inner empty state. I don't need no electricity and
even if we had electric, where do I buy replacement bags for the
vacuum?

Gabe, you gotta get your act together -- try sellin' the machines and
makin' your annunciations over in Babylon, I hear business is boomin'
there.

No comments:

Post a Comment