Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

virtual worlds

this tuesday's rehearsal - i would like to move it to my garden. the grotto idea kind of. i'd like to play with the material generated by nicole (who is teaching it to dana) and suzanne that we were playing with in relationship to Chip playing and walking his carpet pattern. I'd like to move Sharon's phrase to come later - playing the faster version of it possibly against Sharon holding onto the slower version with Chip's music that layers the vocals of "and the holy spirit shall overcome thee". I'd like to film it in the garden. Since we are taping - I'd love it if Nicole and Dana could both dance it. See what happens. I'd like to have this as potentially some video footage that I can work with. Could everyone wear solid layers? Blues would be great. Whites could work, too (but risky if they are good whites and would be forever ruined by grass and mud stains)
VIsions of Mary. WHere has she appeared, to whom? when? why? I was in Clearwater Florida when she appeared on the side of a bank. Since I was there often, I got to be a part of the whole unfolding. I'm considering exploring that story. And its kind of tragic and ironic ending. Will post the link with more info soon. Thanks. Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment